What's in it for you?
In addition to a challenging position within an ambitious team, the position also comes with a number of conditions. As an Implementation Specialist you will receive:
- A good salary;
- Laptop of your choice;
- 23 vacation days, in addition to public holidays;
- An informal, dynamic, inspiring and professional work environment;
- FUN quarterly meetings, team events and lots of celebrating;
- We find it very important that you get enough space to develop and challenge yourself. Development program will be executed by People & Culture (in cooperation with you);
- Lots of room for personal input.
- 2Solar has multiple offices in the Netherlands, with its main headquarters (HQ) in Zwolle and its European HQ in the city centre of Amsterdam. For this role, you will work in Spain at one of our partners' offices in Madrid or Barcelona (and soon Valencia).
We work in a close team of young and ambitious professionals, generally between the age of 25 and 35 years old. We foster a "work hard, play hard" culture. Accordingly, team events are a regular happening. We are pioneers and so are you.
At 2Solar you will be given independence, which enables you to do your job to the best of your ability without someone constantly looking over your shoulder. We value quality, which translates into proper solutions for our customers.
We are working as hard as we can to accelerate the energy transition for a better world. At 2Solar you are given an opportunity to contribute to a more future-proof and sustainable world, a job with a sustainability guarantee!